1. Do you have a Valentine this year?
– No, unfortunately not. It would be nice to have someone to send a card to. Or receive one for that matter. I’ve never gotten a valentine’s day card before and I doubt it’ll happen this year.
2. How will you spend the big day itself?
– Not. Besides the card sending issue, Valentine’s just an elaborate ploy to make money 🙂
3. What are you most allergic to? Do you have to take medication or avoid certain medication to stay well?
– I’m not allergic to anything. Well, not really anyway, I used to get bumps on my shoulders and such if I stayed in the sun too long. They haven’t been around for a few years now but came back last summer. Fortunately, they don’t itch or hurt or anything, it’s just annoying.
4. Take this quiz (if you haven’t already!): What temperment are you?
|You Have a Melancholic Temperament|
Introspective and reflective, you think about everything and anything.
You are a soft-hearted daydreamer. You long for your ideal life.
You love silence and solitude. Everyday life is usually too chaotic for you.
Given enough time alone, it’s easy for you to find inner peace.
At your worst, you brood and sulk. Your negative thoughts can trap you.
5. There is actually a town in my state of birth, South Carolina, called Ninety-Six. What’s the most unusual place name in the your home state. (For home state, it can be where you live now or where you grew up.)
– Since I’m not in the US, I’ll take the province where I live now. Most unusual place name, hmmm, I think I’m going with “‘t lage van de weg”, which means, “the low end of the road”.
6. How much money would you need to really feel secure?
– Enough to pay the bills and groceries and such and have enough left to have some fun with.