I’m hoping that at the end of these 52 blog posts about myself, the one who reads them, has an idea who I am, where I’m from, where I’m going and what I like. Like friends getting to know each other, but then slightly more one sided. Plus, for me it will be fun to read this again in five years time and see how I’ve changed 🙂
So to start off, 10 little facts about me.
- I’ve been wearing glasses since I was eight years old. When we went to pick up my first pair of glasses, my mom took me to the cinema afterwards to see Disney’s Aladdin. I was amazed, it had never been so sharp before 😀
- The first movie I saw in the cinema, that I can remember, was The Rescuers Down Under in 1990.
- I think these movies kicked off my life long love of Disney movies. I’m still a huge fan of them, and animated movies in general.
- My current favourite song is I See the Light from the movie Tangled.
- I love playing board games, the more components and actions the better. Current favourite: Elder Sign.
- I want to get a tattoo in the near future, and am not much worried about the pain and such. However, the idea of getting my ears pierced freaks me out so I never had that done.
- I’m taking singing lessons, which I really enjoy. I’ve learned so much since I started.
- I love Say Yes to the Dress
- If it weren’t for the size of my house (small!) I would get a couple more cats. I love cats.
- I can’t live without books.
This small entry is all for this week, but I can’t always write entire novels 😛